Advertisements and subscriptions are great ways to earn from your videos; however, it’s time to go beyond that. It’s time to choose the PPV or Pay-Per-View method and learn more about it.
PPV is the method where you decide on pricing for each piece of video you upload. The concept of charging for every single video is what makes it different from subscriptions. Also, since your viewers pay for the streaming, they don’t have to tolerate ads in your videos and streams.
Best Pay-Per-View Based Video Streaming Platforms
Numerous platforms provide PPV monetization methods. Below, we’re gonna mention the 10 best PPV platforms that you can choose from and get started.
#1 GUDSHO – Best Online Video Platform to monetize with Pay Per View
GUDSHO works for businesses and enterprises and lets you monetize your video content under PPV. The platform also offers SVOD and AVOD, which enables you to earn from subscriptions and advertisements. As a content producer, you can utilize the power of PPV and price your content; you can also have a blend of all two or three monetization options and increase your earning potential.
- 4+ revenue options, including PPV, SVOD, AVOD, and Donations
- AES and SSL protection to keep your videos fully secure
- Video CMS to let you manage your videos and other aspects
- Akamai CDN to provide ultra-fast and smoothest streaming
- Geo-blocking and password-protected videos for better security
#2 VPlayed – Solutions to stream, monetize & distribute your videos
VPlayed designs platforms and applications where you can upload your content and completely own it. You can choose security features, monetization options, customization facilities, and more aspects as per your preferences. So, instead of owning a channel, you can own a whole OTT platform and manage your entire video content there.
- 7+ monetization options, including PPV
- Security features like AES, SSL, DRM, and more
- White-label platform for branding in your videos
- Lifetime ownership of the platform and application
- Video CMS with your choice of functionalities
#3 Castr – Monetize PPV Live Streams and On Demand Videos
Castr brings you PPV to monetize your video data and live streams. You can earn money while you are connected with your audience, whether local or global. If you can bring content like live sports matches, newly launched movies, TV series, and other exclusive videos, you can earn well using Castr’s PPV model. The platform also allows you to multi-stream using which you can stream to many platforms at once.
- Monetize both on-demand videos and live streams
- Generate revenue from PPV, ads, and subscriptions
- Launch your OTT application with zero coding knowledge
- Record live streams and store them on cloud
- Customizations for your video player to improve branding
#4 Uscreen – Deliver secure & superior PPV live events
Uscreen lets you go live in front of your global audience and monetize these live streams using PPV. You can price your live streams and earn every time a viewer pays to get the access. With Uscreen, your audience gets to stream high-quality videos, and you can engage with your community via live chat.
- Monetize every video content using PPV, ads, and subscriptions
- Launch your mobile apps and connect with a broader audience
- Video CMS to host and organize your entire content
- Community feature to foster a strong bond with your viewers
- Marketing toolset to let your business gain more exposure
#5 Vimeo – Live PPV streaming services from Vimeo
With Vimeo, you can benefit your business by utilizing the PPV approach or blending in multiple monetization models and earning even more. Every live stream in all the major niches can be monetized. Your viewers can purchase access to a live stream of their choice and help you earn. With millions of niche-specific users, businesses can attract the right traffic and gain significant exposure.
- Ad-free live streams to maintain a neat look
- Monetization is available for both on-demand videos and live streams
- CDN to respond to your users’ requests instantly
- Perfect for every size of business, from small to enterprise
- Perfect platform for live streams, webinars, and employee communication
#6 Dacast – Pay per view streaming for video platform
Dacast helps you monetize your live streams and on demand content using PPV. It majorly supports niches such as Education, Entertainment, Religious Services, and Government Services. So if your business belongs to any of these categories, you can generate revenue using Dacast’s PPV revenue model.
- Price your videos and provide promo codes with PPV
- Earn from PPV, subscriptions, and advertisements
- HTML 5 video player that can be customized for branding
- CDN delivery for live streams; provide highest quality streams
- Share your videos privately with your choice of users
#7 VdoCipher – Secure video hosting for business
On VdoCipher, businesses can host videos and monetize them. Here, you can earn by letting your viewers pay a one-time fee for specific video content or you can earn from the recurring subscription payments. You can also run advertisements on your videos, let your viewers stream them for free, and earn money.
- Security standards like DRM, AES encryption, and watermark
- Earn using PPV, SVOD, and AVOD
- Adaptive bitrate to play videos smoothly even on slow data speed
- In-depth analytics to analyze the behavior of your audience
- Customize your video player and brand it to increase exposure
#8 Maestro – Generate revenue from your video content
If you’re a business looking to host videos and live streams or a creator wanting to produce videos and earn, Maestro is a platform worth considering. Here, creators can create concerts and let their fans buy tickets to these shows. You can also host your videos under Subscriptions and earn via recurring payments.
- Options to earn from PPV, subscriptions, live shopping, and more
- All the video management tools under one video CMS
- Brand your videos and reflect your business
- Enjoy the community of like-minded creators
- Perfect for influencers, content creators, podcasters, artists, and food streamers
#9 Teyuto – OTT, live streaming, VOD, monetization, and more
Teyuto is an amazing platform for creators who want to earn from PPV and subscriptions. It’s also great because it lets you keep 100% of your earnings. The platform liberates creators to let them provide free access, premium access, promos, coupons, and other suh engaging elements to lure their visitors. You can also earn through advertisements by using VAST technology.
- Video CMS to upload and manage your content without any coding
- Lots of customizations so your audience remembers your brand
- Launch your OTT application without having to code
- Geo-blocking, 99.99% Uptime, SSL Security, and unparalleled security
- Tools for community and marketing
#10 Mazsystems – Delivering the best OTT platform experience
Mazsystems lets creators and businesses channel their video content to their audience. Here, you can monetize using advertising, sponsorships, and subscriptions. If you launch an application with the platform, you can also earn from in-app purchases.
- Live streaming using ZYPE, which can be monetized
- Multi-bitrate adaptive streams for fast and buffer-free streaming
- Solutions for OTT web, phone, and TV app development
- CRM and CMS let you manage everything in one place
- Analytics so you can reveal the performance of your video content
PPV can be extremely beneficial if used for the right type of content. It can also be a fabulous addition to other monetization methods such as advertisements and subscriptions. Whether you want to monetize live streams or shows you conduct, PPV can let you do that. Since you can set your own pricing without any limits, PPV can create a strong additional income stream for you. So don’t wait up! Explore these platforms, start your streams, and let your growth know no barriers!